Bristol Motor Speedway Weather Guard Truck Race On Dirt Preview
Grant Enfinger, No. 23 Champion Power Equipment Chevrolet Silverado RST
Bristol Motor Speedway Dirt Stats
– NCTS Starts: 2; Best start: 8th; Best finish: 6th (2021); Top 10s: 2
NCTS Dirt Track Stats (Bristol, Eldora, & Knoxville)
– Combined Starts: 7; Best start: 8th; Best finish: 2nd (Eldora, 2018); Top-5s: 4; Top-10s: 7; Laps led: 11
2023 NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series Season Stats
– Starts: 5; Best start: 7th; Best finish: 5th (Daytona); Top 5s: 1; Top 10s: 2; Laps led: 3; Current points position: 6th
– About Champion Power Equipment: Since 2003, Champion Power Equipment has earned a reputation for designing and producing the market’s finest power equipment. From our original headquarters in Santa Fe Springs, California, Champion has expanded its North American footprint to include facilities in Jackson, Tennessee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Toronto Canada. Today, Champion’s product line has expanded to include portable generators, home standby generators, inverter generators, engines, winches and log splitters. With over 2.5 million generators sold in North America, Champion is a market leader in the power equipment field. Visit ChampionPowerEquipment.com for more information.
– Chassis History/Info: Grant Enfinger and the No. 23 team will compete with GMS Racing chassis no. 315 at Bristol Motor Speedway. The last time this chassis competed on a dirt track was last year at Knoxville Raceway with Grant behind the wheel, finishing in eighth place. Previously, this chassis was driven by Stewart Friesen, Raphael Lessard and Jack Wood at tracks including Bristol, Eldora Speedway, and Knoxville Raceway.
– Stacked Stats: Grant Enfinger has shown strength when it comes to competing at dirt tracks, whether he’s racing in an ARCA car or a NASCAR Craftsman Truck. Back in 2014 and 2015, he won back-to-back races at Duquoin and once in 2017 at Springfield Raceway, in the ARCA Menards Series. In Grant’s NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series career, he has finished every single race inside the top-10. This weekend he will be on the hunt to break his top-10 streak with a win.
– GE Appearances: Fans attending the Weather Guard Truck Race On Dirt will have an opportunity to meet Grant Enfinger at Bristol Motor Speedway:
Friday, April 7th | Food City Stage: All three GMS Racing drivers will participate in a Q&A session at the Food City Stage in the BMS Fan Zone from 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM local time on Friday.
– From The Drivers Seat: Finishing eighth in last year’s truck race at Bristol added to the streak of top-10 finishes at dirt tracks for you. Do you expect to continue this streak this weekend and if so what are your expectations?
“I am looking forward to Bristol Motor Speedway on dirt. Hensley and I have been solid on the dirt in the past and My No. 23 Champion Power Equipment team has put in a lot of effort these past few weeks. We have learned a lot as a team and feel this is a great opportunity to regain some momentum heading into the last two races of this five week stretch.”