Media Advance: Bristol Dirt
Grant Enfinger | No. 98 Champion Power Equipment / Curb Records Toyota Tundra
• Making the Calls: Jeriod Prince
• Eyes in the Sky: Chris Monez
• Dirt History: Enfinger’s dirt history entails his three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts at Eldora Speedway where he has registered three top-five and three top-10 finishes. He earned a series track-best finish, second, in 2018.
• Season Stats: Enfinger has two starts with ThorSport in 2021 at the Daytona oval, and Atlanta Motor Speedway where he finished 11th in both races.
• Series Career Stats: 109 starts, six wins, 36 top-five and 67 top-10 finishes to go along with five pole awards and 743 laps led.
• Welcome Back! This weekend we welcome Curb Records artist Tim Duggeron the the decklid of the No. 98 Champion Power Equipment Toyota Tundra.
• Quotable: “I’m really excited about getting on the dirt at Bristol this weekend. I didn’t grow up doing a lot of dirt racing, but I’ve grown to love it and respect the true dirt racers. Jeriod has our Champion Power Equipment Tundra tuned up and we will get an opportunity to practice this week as well. This is definitely one of those events that the fans aren’t going to want to miss.” – Grant Enfinger