Media Advance: Daytona
Daytona International Speedway
Event: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series NextEra Energy 250
Date: Friday, Feb. 12 at 7:30 p.m. ET
TV: FOX Sports 1 / FOX App
Radio: MRN / SiriusXM NASCAR Radio Channel 90
Grant Enfinger | No. 98 Champion Power Equipment / Curb Records Toyota Tundra
• Making the Calls: Jeriod Prince will crew chief the No. 98. Prince was previously with the No. 88 as truck chief.
• Eyes in the Sky: A new voice on the radio, Chris Monez, as he takes over spotter duties for the No. 98.
• Daytona Stats: Six starts, one win, two top-five and three top-10 finishes. Enfinger has led 47 laps, averaging a finishing position of 9.5.
• Series Career Stats: 106 starts, six wins, 36 top-five and 66 top-10 finishes to go along with five pole awards and 730 laps led.
• Welcome Back! We welcome back Champion Power Equipment onboard the No. 98 this season with Grant Enfinger. Curb Records artist Dylan Scott will be on the decklid this weekend.
• Quotable: “A lot has changed on our Champion Power Equipment Tundra team, and I can’t wait to get back to business this week at Daytona. I have a lot of confidence in crew chief Jeriod Prince and I feel like he will be a great leader for the 98 team this year. We are bringing the same truck that we won with last year.” – Grant Enfinger